This guide will help you to create a Task Schedule to Shutdown or Restart Windows Server Automatically. First, you have to download PSshutdown from Microsoft. Then create a Task Schedule:
If your schedule doesn't work, you can add one more argument "-accepteula" at the end. Or you just want to restart server then replace "-s" with "-r".
* -s: Shutdown windows server
* -r: Reboot windows server
* -f: Forces all running application to exit
* -c: Allow the shutdown to by cancel by user
* -t: Specifies the countdown in seconds until the shutdown
Now, have fun to run your schedule!